Retirement has changed
Conventional thinking around retirement is being challenged with employers recognizing the need to advance defined contribution (DC) plans.
We know you're looking for partners to help with improved investment solutions, more effective plan designs, and the recognition that the plan's true goal is financial well-being, not just retirement readiness.
We have a team of experts dedicated to all aspects of the DC ecosystem, including investing, research, plan design, and employee well-being and engagement. We invite you to join us in accepting the challenge to reshape the future of retirement.
Sharing our expertise
We believe retirement is ripe for innovation, from the investments in your plan to the ways you engage with employees. We have a broad range of experts to bring the right people, insights, and solutions to the table.
We have diverse capabilities to build investment solutions for your unique employee base including: default fund, core menu and custom solutions.
Advances through collaboration
We partner frequently with plan sponsors, consultants and academics to tackle big challenges, help optimize plan design, increase employee engagement, and deliver a smooth implementation experience.
Deep experience and long history
We are a proven leader in defined contribution, with more than $109.6 billion in assets under management* and a track record of over 20 years, delivering defined contribution solutions.
We provide a broad range of investment solutions for your plan. We co-launched the original target date fund in the 1990s and we continue to evolve our investment strategies and retirement solutions.
- Evaluation of your core fund needs
- A range of strategies, including active fundamental and systematic across equity and fixed income, as well as money market and other specialty funds
- Custom white label solutions covering all investment categories from equities and fixed income to multi-asset strategies that can include liquid alternatives
Dynamic target date funds
- Deeply researched glide path construction
- Growth oriented glide path with active risk management
- Factor-driven approach to equities and certain fixed income sectors
- Custom solutions for unique plan objectives
Your team of experts
Our retirement experts can explore solutions, plan designs, and employee engagement strategies with you.
*As of September 30, 2022. Defined contribution AUM includes $80.7B from Galliard Capital Management, LLC, an investment advisor that is not part of the Allspring Global Investments trade name/GIPS firm.